Thanks for stopping by!
To find out more about me, read my story and the impact travel has had in my life.
Business inquiries: if you're a tourism board, brand, property or fellow blogger, check out my work with me page to find out more regarding how we can collaborate.
Send Me a Message
For personal inquiries, questions or to get in touch with me, use the contact form below.
Planning a Trip?
The websites below are what I currently use every time I plan a trip. They're my starting point for searching flights, hotels, tours, or insurance.
- Booking.com – Great starting place for finding accommodation. Stay 5 nights and get a 10% discount moving forward.
- Airbnb – Get the local experience by connecting with homeowners who rent out their places. You can find some pretty unique options, and a lot of choices, especially in big cities. Get $45 CAD (or $40 USD) off your first stay.
- Skyscanner – Awesome search engine for finding that ideal flight for your next trip. Includes a lot of low-cost airlines that sometimes get missed by other engines.
- Momondo – Another great search engine I always check before booking a flight. I've found flights here that I couldn't find anywhere else.
- Rail Europe – A huge distributor of train tickets all over the world, especially if you're looking to travel by train throughout Europe, Canada, and the United States.
- Hertz – They're always the first company I check when I need a car. They have an extensive network, great prices, and even better one-way deals!
- Get Your Guide – Get tickets to the best activities from all over the world – if your plans change, you have 24-hours before your tour starts to cancel!
- Intrepid Travel – They offer small tour groups (10 people max) and have a selection of 1,500 itineraries in over 120 countries. Hello, choice!
- World Nomads – I don't leave home without World Nomads insurance. Great coverage, reasonable pricing and very smooth claim process (that came in handy when my brand spanking new iPhone 8 Plus went for a dip in Australia last year).
For all my favorite companies, check out my Travel Resources page to save money, simplify the travel planning process, and enhance your trips.